We rent North Star Water Softeners – the professional’s choice. Here’s why:
- Turbine Water Meter – Accurately measures the amount of water being softened down to 0.2 gallons per minute.
- Look Ahead Technology: The Brains of the Softener – The patented programming monitors your water usage and determines when a regeneration of the softener is needed. The system learns your water use patterns and actually gets more efficient as it learns. Look Ahead also calculates the precise amount of salt and water needed to regenerate only the portion of the resin beads that have been used (depleted). This saves you salt and water and is precisely why North Star Softeners lead the industry in rated efficiencies.
- Super Cap Time Keeper – In the event of a loss of power, North Star Softeners maintain accurate time for up to 72 hours without batteries. For longer power outages, only the current time needs to be re-entered. The system remembers the rest.
- Envionseal Circuitry Protection – North Star Water Softeners are securely sealed to protect circuitry from salt corrosion and high humidity so the softener lasts longer.
- No Worry Setting – No vacation setting is required. If you are not using water it does not regenerate. Thus, saving salt and water.
- Heavy-Duty Valve – Our softeners have fewer moving parts than other softener valves, making North Star Water Softeners more reliable than their competitors.
- High Capacity Resin – North Star Water Softeners use a special long-life resin for the most efficient use of salt and water.
- Resin Bed Agitator – North Star Water Softeners use water pressure to constantly agitate the resin bed. This keeps the bed free of iron, dirt, and other solids so the softener runs at peak efficiency and capacity.
- We are supplying you with the best softener on the market and renting for approximately the same price as our competitors’ low to mid-line softeners.
- Not only are you receving a better softener, but we can also save you money on salt and water usage. We use ½ the water and salts as our competitors. The North Star Softener uses approximately 3 lbs of salt to regenerate. To compare, the competitors use approximately 10 lbs of salt. North Star uses 30 gallons of water to regenerate; the competitors use 60 gallons of water.
This is how we save you money and provide the most environmentally friendly softener solution. No other softener can stand behind this statement. When you rent a North Star Softener you could save anywhere from $100 to $175 per year in salt and water consumption.
- Our rental softeners are serviced at the same time as our rental heaters so there’s no need to spend the time and money booking two different companies.
- Call us and we will set you up with the proper size softener to fit all your needs.
- We provide softeners for the City of Regina and Area.
Top 10 Reasons to Rent a North Star Water Softener
- 24 volt operation for safety and ease of installation
- Valve has fewer moving parts
- Meter controlled regeneration saves salt and water
- Capacitor keeps functions intact in case of power disruption – recharges self when power is restored
- Permanent program memory
- Simple to set
- Insta-brine feed helps control salt bridging and tank sweating
- High values at lower costs
- Extra capacity regeneration
- Serviced by people you know and trust
Why Do You Need a Water Softener?
Removing minerals like calcium and magnesium from your water will protect the investment you’ve made in your home, add to your quality of life, and save you time and money. That’s because soft water:
- Protects your plumbing, dishwasher, washing machine, water heater, faucets and fixtures, and washbasins from damaging hard water deposits.
- Leaves less soap residue so your showers, tubs, and sinks are easier to clean.
- Gives you cleaner dishes with less spotting.
- Provides softer, cleaner, brighter clothes – using 1/3 less detergent.
- Helps your clothes last longer.
- Increases the heating efficiency of your water heater up to 29%.
- Makes your skin feel smoother.
- Pays for itself through savings on energy, water, salt, soaps, and detergents.